Friday, August 3, 2012

39 Clues

I haven't read them all yet but I am totally hooked on these! Yes I know these are for Juvenile readers but you learn so much in them! I started reading them because I thought my daughter might be interested in them but I wanted to know what they were about. Now I'm addicted and I love them!! I'm thinking about getting a map and then doing that push pin with yarn thing while we read the books so we can follow all the places around the world they go. Great read for boys and girls. Filled with action and suspense and they learn things to without even knowing it! I also like that each book is written by a different author. So it's kind of like that game you used to play when someone would start telling a story and then leave it in a cliff hanger spot and the next person would pick up from there and so on and so forth. Don't know if this is what they had in mind but I love the idea! Rick Riordan is one of the authors and I love all of his stuff anyway. If you haven't read them go get them...but be prepared to be sucked into the treasure hunt!

No comments: